Australian News

Australian news and media publication


The front Cristian Pavon was lowered this Tuesday to the Reserve Division of Boca Juniors, directed by Hugo Ibarra, given the lack of offers in this transfer market and just over five months after being released. The soccer player, who participated with the Argentine team in the 2018 World Cup in Russia and had a stint in the MLS, had already had a 2021 with some short circuits with the xeneize leadership when he did not join within the corresponding term when his loan expired.

The attacker was in the Ezeiza property for the morning and he added minutes reinforcing the champion youth team in the last semester of last year after being marginalized from those summoned to play against Colo Colo from Chile, in the pre-season friendly that Boca won 2-0 on Monday night in La Plata.

Cristián Pavón had been training with Boca's first team until two days ago
Cristián Pavón had been training with Boca’s first team until two days agoMouth Press

Pavón, 25, is about to be released at the end of June and the Football Council did not like that, which is looking for an early exit to obtain some income but so far only inquiries have been received, without anything concrete the agency said Tel.

”Cristian has a contract until June 30, he will have to train and be under the orders of (Sebastian) Battaglia. Hopefully it can be renewed, but I am convinced that the club will comply with it until the last day. He is an important player and he is one of the strikers that we are proud to have”. Jorge Bermúdez had said on Monday in a note with ESPN. However, hours later he joined the lead with Mateo Retegui, who will not continue in the institution either and possibly will do so in Argentinos Juniors or Tigre after returning from loan at Talleres, in Córdoba.

Pavón’s fate seems to be far from Boca, although for now there were only recognized surveys by Cruz Azul de México and it did not result in a formal offer. Above the striker today are Sebastián Villa, Eduardo Salvio, Aaron Molinas, Luis Vázquez, Exequiel Zeballos and Nicolás Orsini, who had an irregular 2021 due to his injuries. In addition, the club awaits the arrival of Darío Benedetto.

The other news of the day was the return of Agustin Almond, another of the sections of the clash against the Chileans, in his case due to an argument with the coach, Sebastián Battaglia. The problem arose in a training session prior to the match when the coach asked him to move to the right side of the midfield and the footballer positioned himself in the opposite area. Upon reiterating it, the boy made a gesture that the coach did not like and removed him from the concentrates.

”They are exchanges of opinions. A player may have a preference for a position. But we try to help him. In inferiors I was a central midfielder and in First I played much more on the right. We want Agustín to grow”, DT later explained at the press conference.

With most of those who played on Monday doing light work, the eleven who stopped this Tuesday in practice were Javier García; Eros Mancuso, Carlos Zambrano, Renzo Giampaoli, Agustín Sandez; Cristian Medina, Esteban Rolón, Almond; Mills; Zeballos and Vazquez.


www.lanacion.com.ar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.